2018 Kampa Rally 390
Why buy a framed Kampa awning???
Although they are becoming increasingly popular, we understand that not everyone wants an inflatable awning. Kampa pioneered premium quality poled awnings and they quickly became the bestselling awnings of their type.
There’s a Kampa poled awning to suit most budgets, from the original Rally through to the ACE 400 - would you really want anything less on your caravan? No other lightweight awnings are so advanced in their design and quality or as easy to set up as a Kampa.
These conventionally framed awnings are unique in offering adjustable front legs, these are absolutely essential to ensure a good fit between your awning and caravan. The diagram explains why your poled awning should have adjustable legs.
- the original and still the best!
The awning that started it all and spawned all other Kampa awnings. Its DNA can be seen throughout the range. This is the latest format, available in four very useful sizes. The compact 200, useful for weekend and overnight stays but still large enough for a table and a couple of chairs. The 260 can fulfil the needs of the weekend or touring caravanner but could easily suffice for longer holidays. The 330 with its large panoramic windows that is no more difficult to set up than its smaller siblings. The full size 390 can house a family and be used as a replacement for the traditional awning without the hassle. Whatever the size, they’re all incredibly quick and easy to set up with the majority of the work done from the outside of the awning. As with all Kampa awnings, the Rally is made from premium materials that will not let you down and looks great on your caravan. It’s as quick to dismantle and packs down into an oversized carry bag with compression straps.
Available in 200, 260, 330 and 390 sizes.
- Height: To fit caravans from 235cm up to 250cm
- Width: 390cm
- Depth: 250cm
- Packed size: 80cm x 32cm x 32cm
- Weight: 23.6kgs
- Product code: CE740318
- Flysheet coated Weathershield
- Frame - Hybrid Steel/fibreglass/aluminium with adjustable legs
- Seams hot air taped
- Seams partially sewn with waterproof thread
- Windows - Crystal clear for a great view out
- Flyscreen in side door panels
- Zips - Kampa heavy duty no. 10 with weather protection
- Mud flaps - internal with pegging eyelets
- Seal to caravan - bumper pads with optional rear upright support poles or Limpet System
- Draught skirt - included to keep draughts out from under the caravan
- Roll up front panel
- Interior blinds on all windows
- SabreLink Ready - easy fitment of SabreLink lighting
- Limpet Fix System Ready
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 8936:2017