2019 Isabella Magnum Flint 340
Magnum Flint 340 and 400 are touring-friendly porches, which are quick to put up when you’re on the go. With Magnum Flint 340 or 400, you get a spacious touring awning with a depth of 250cm and a width of either 340cm or 400cm.
The front and side panels can be folded down/removed and, together with two mosquito net sides, offer a wealth of ventilation options.
If more space is required, inside or out, Magnum Flint 340 and 400 can be extended with an Eclipse front sun canopy (specially designed for Magnum), Cosy Corner (specially designed for Magnum), and an annex giving you an extra bedroom or additional storage space Magnum Flint 340 and 400 are made of Isacryl, which ensures a good indoor climate.
Magnum Flint is part of the Flint style concept, i.e. a greyish colour scheme inspired by flint as a material.
- Width: 340cm
- Distance between roof rafters: 313cm
- Depth: 250cm
- Height: Designed to fit caravans from 235cm up to 250cm
- Colour: Steel/Grey
- Framework: CarbonX fibreglass
- Wall material: Isacryl 295g/m2
- Roof material: Isaroof 285g/m2
- Removable panels: Front and side panels can be fully removed or dropped over veranda style
- Special details: Extra long roof wings for additional strengthand optimal fit, full length canopy providing extra shelter, mosquito net in both sides. Ventilation in the front. Large front window.
- Supplied as standard with: Set of curtains Collage Blue, Draught skirt, Wheel arch cover, Side veranda pole, FixOn screwless fittings, canvas bag, pole bag, peg bag with pegs and peg remover
- Annex 250
- Cosy Corner II (special)
- Eclipse Front Sun Canopy (special)
- Net front panel *Net side panel
- Veranda pole and support pole (400 model)
- Storm securing set